Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Day

I spent the afternoon at Kendra's house last night, just laying on the couch, doing absulutly nothing! It was so fantastic. Had I been home I'm sure that I would have been doing a million things. The clothes continue to pile up in the hamper and the dishes scream my name so it was such a blessing to be in a quite place! I love my new married life but boy can it be trying sometimes! Thankfully Grady and I always put God at the center of our marriage. (or else I think that we would have killed one another already!)
On another note, Today I get my pictures back from the wedding! I am so excited! Everything went by so quickly that I dont remember much. Im sure that I will have several pictures to post by monday.

1 comment:

Tennessee Mama Duck said...

Hey Essie! Welcome to blog land! I'm so excited to see you here!! I can't wait to see wedding pictures!! I love you!!